(It is very sunny today, which is why the sunnies;-)
Today's outfit features one of the first Harris Tweed jackets in my collection it's a Blue-Grey Herringbone with red and orange overcheck - this description sounds really loud but as you can see from the photos, it's quite subtle. This jacket was made-up by Tom Rusborg of Copenhagen a review will be coming quickly on the heels of this post so I won't delve too deeply here.
- Harris Tweed Jacket by Tom Rusborg of Copenhagen
- Harris Tweed green herringbone scarf with orange and blue over-check by Ten10creations
- Blue Chambray Shirt by Charles Tyrwhitt
- Navy pullover by Lochcarron of Scotland
- Chino/jeans Twill Selvage by Bravestar Selvage
- 'Ryan' Boots by Grenson
- Eyewear: Persol PO3007-V 1056 with Clip-on Persol PO3007C-905/55 Light Gold
- Cognac peccary Diving gloves by Hungant
- Wool Pocket square from Krawatten Hoff Munich (one of my favorite local store run by the lovely Elisabeth Maier - I'll be doing a full write-up on this little treasure of a store soon!
- PAM 288 on Racing Tan Teju Lizard strap from the Dangerous9straps Manufacture Collection. These straps design specifically for PAM Radiomir looks stunning I think on my PAM288. Dangerous9straps has these straps in current stock and available for immediate shipping.
These Ryan boots by Grenson have treated me really well. I originally bought them a few years ago in a very light brown and over-dyed them myself to the color you see here. I also had my cobbler add some non-slip rubber pads to the leather soles which have the added benefit of incredible durability. I think these are one of my favorite boots in my collection and are no doubt the ones that get the most wear and yet with reasonable care given to the uppers, will essentially last forever.