Today's outfit is heavy on the very warm tweeds as befitting the very cold temps we had in Bayern of late.
- Watch: Kaventsmann Bathyal on my 1910 Swiss Ammo strap by Dangerous9straps
- Glasses: by @persol (Persol 3007-v 1056)
- Jacket: Grey Herringbone Harris Tweed Half Norfolk jacket by Walker Slater
- Jumper: Charcoal Aran Sweater by Woolovers
- Shirt: Cotton and merino wool tattersall by Viyella
- Trousers: Olive houndstooth trousers by Spencer's Trousers
- Shoes: Weejun Penny loafers by G.H. Bass