Today's outfit consists of:
- Sunglasses by Persol (PO649 -Madreterra)
- Vintage Harris Tweed jacket in multicolor Houndstooth by Burberry.
- Blue with pink stripes Oxford cloth Shirt by Samuel Windsor
- Aran pullover in Charcoal by Woolovers
- Japanese Okayama Selvage Denim jeans by Weargustin
- Penny Loafers in brown pull up leather by G.H Bass
- Charcoal Wool socks by Goldtoe
- Peccary Driving gloves in Cognac by Hungant
- PAM 288 on Racing Tan Teju Lizard strap from the Dangerous9straps Manufacture Collection. These straps design specifically for PAM Radiomir looks stunning I think on my PAM288. Dangerous9straps has these straps in current stock and available for immediate shipping.
I really like the dark brown Weejuns made from the Pull-Up leather, it's very nice leather and much softer and with a more natural feel finish than the high-gloss leather versions that they are making:
I love these Persol PO649 Sunglasses. The Color is called 'Madreterra' with Green tint lenses and as you can see they just glow in the sunlight. I'll be doing a review on these as soon as I can figure out how to take a decent photo of sunglasses (much more difficult than I would have thought)