Header photo

Header photo

Friday, January 26, 2018

Today's Outfit


Here is the first in series of my 'Today's Outfit' posts, which I will be doing fairly often, although not every day because Often I'm busy and won't always have time to post or perhaps, my outfit on a certain day isn't worthy or whatever.  These are mostly larger images of Instagram posts often which I have made into a collage for Instagram

Today's outfit consists of:





PAM351 on Tourbe Brune Alligator strap from Dangerous9strap's Manufacture Collection. These straps are available for immediate purchase.  Please contact me at Dangerous9straps@gmail.com for complete details and pricing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Landless Gentry blog Is..

This blog has been percolating in the back of my brain for a while and I think now it's time to just dig in.  I will be sharing with ...