Header photo

Header photo

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Today's outfit - beautiful Indian Summer



I know that September 15th is traditionally the 'Felt Hat Day' in many places, but today the weather is still very fine here in Bavaria and as we're often blessed with warm and wonderful 'Indian Summer', and so I'm stretching it out as long as possible.


Todays's outfit:
Panama Boater by Mayserhut 
White Polo by la Coste (these are still some of the very best polo shirts in the business)
Navy Cricket jumper in Marino and Cotton by Abercrombie & Fitch (wonderful sweater, now sold out on their website - hopefully, they will bring it back next year)
Chino Trousers by Brave Star Selvage (these are seriously high-quality Chinos, and highly recommended)
Penny Loafers in dark brown pull-up leather by G.H. Bass (a true classic and the pull-up leathers are my favorites)
Eyewear by Persol.  These are their  Persol 3007-V 1056 with Persol 3007-C clip-on sunglasses. You can read my review here.

Bonus: Watch = Blancpain Fifty Fathoms with Antique Tan Ostrich Leg skin strap by Dangerous9straps 



I must say, I've grown very fond of my handwoven Panama boater from  Mayser hat-makers.  You can read the full review of this hat here.  I know I'm on borrowed time this my precious straw hat this year and will be packing it away soon, and am already feeling the loss of it to my hat box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Landless Gentry blog Is..

This blog has been percolating in the back of my brain for a while and I think now it's time to just dig in.  I will be sharing with ...